Welcome to the Ambassador Program
Create opportunities and transform your career.
This is an "invite only" program designed for members of the Wharton community that are serious about building deep and transformative relationships within the entrepreneur and investor eco-system. As an Ambassador for the summit, your mission is to identify, invite, engage, and persuade leading entrepreneurs and investors to attend and network with other leaders at the Entrepreneurs Summit. Your success is measured by:
- The number of professionals you persuade to attend.
- The quality of your guests based on the value they add to the entrepreneurship network.
- How well you help them "connect" with others through facilitated introductions at the summit helping them achieve "their" goals.
- How well you use social media to help spread the word on the great work of your invitees.
- How well you greet, help, and make your invitees feel welcomed at the summit.
At the end of the summit, you should have developed quality relationships with leading entrepreneurs, investors, CEOs, and leaders that will transform your career and open doors you can't even imagine at this point.
Once you've been accepted, you'll receive:
- Training on how to use twitter, LinkedIn, email, voicemail, calls, and introductions to identify, engage, and persuade your prospects.
- You'll receive a personal discount code (made just for you) that you can use to invite your prospects.
- Link to the spreadsheet where you can add your prospects, and see a list of all the prospects that the rest of the ambassadors are reaching out to as well.
- Discounted (or complimentary) admission the the summit based on the level you select.
This is a tremendous opportunity and we hope you make the most of it. Here are the details of the program. Select the connector category that you are committing to execute and fill out the form below to sign up for the program.
Please provide the following information to be accepted into the ambassador program. By filling out this form, you are making a commitment to execute the above to the best of your ability.