Video: How Leading Entrepreneurs Build Transformative Relationships in Silicon Valley
In this video, Heidi Roizen, Venture Capitalist, DFJ, shares with entrepreneurs at the Entrepreneurs Summit her insights into how to navigate Silicon Valley to build transformative relationships. Her insights are based on over 18 years of experience and understanding of all phases of the start-up lifecycle. Entrepreneurs who learn how to navigate Silicon Valley through relationships can save years of headaches and frustration as relationships can catapult a company into the next level.
Five Ideas For Leading a Relationship Drive Life 1) Make yourself easy to help 2) Lead with your humanity 3) Start with what you can give 4) Introduce controlled randomness into your life 5) Make bigger pies
- Ingredients to Success in Venture Capital Investing-Sequoia Capital
- Building Your Entrepreneurial Eco-system
- How to come up with great ideas for a new venture
- How to Thrive in the Growth Stage of a Venture?
- CEO Panel: You've made it; now how to stay there and innovate- Industry Leaders Perspective
- How to Manage Investors and Stakeholders
- Product Management and the MBA - Fireside Chat with BV Jagadeesh
- How to Launch and Divide Equity Among Founders and Early Team Members
- How to Build and Lead an Effective Board of Directors
- How to Protect your IP and Avoid Mistakes